Lord Vampyr's Shadowsreign
|Lord Vampyr's Shadowsreign|
|Genres||Gothic metal, symphonic black metal|
|Years active||2005-2008, 2009-2010 (on hold)|
|Labels||Gothic Slam Records|
|Associated acts||Theatres des Vampires, Cain, VII Arcano|
|Past members||Lord Vampyr
Lord Vampyr's Shadowsreign, also referred to simply as Shadowsreign, was an Italian gothic/symphonic black metal band formed and based in Rome. It served as one of the many side projects of former Theatres des Vampires vocalist Alessandro "Lord Vampyr" Nunziati.
The band was formed in 2005. Lord Vampyr left his previous band Theatres des Vampires and started to follow solo career the year prior. In the same year, their first release, the extended play Cult of Lilith, was released via Gothic Slam Records. Their first and only studio album, Bloodcity: The Forgotten Memories, Part I (the first part of a planned but never materialized two-part series), was released in 2006. In 2008, Shadowsreign broke up, so Lord Vampyr could focus more on his solo career.
In 2009 though, Lord Vampyr and his guitarist S.K. decided to reform the band (even though S.K. did not partake in the band's reunion), and after some performances, they abruptly disbanded again a year later, with Lord Vampyr quoting the reason as being "problems of time and organization".
Since 2010, Shadowsreign is on an indefinite hiatus period; it is unknown when (and if) the band will return to active.
- 2005: Cult of Lilith (EP)
- 2006: Bloodcity: The Forgotten Memories, Part I
- Lord Vampyr (Alessandro Nunziati) — vocals (2005-2008, 2009-2010)
- Aeternus (Diego Tasciotti) — drums (2009-2010)
- Seth 666 (Andrea Taddei) — guitars (2009-2010)
- Helvete (Ferenc Nádasdy) — guitars (2009-2010)
- XeS (Massimo Chiarelli) — backing vocals (2009-2010)
- Nighthorn (Silvano Leone) — bass (2005–2008)
- Aeshla (Francesco Struglia) — drums (2005–2008)
- S.K. — drums (2005–2008)
- Nepesh-Ra (Cristiano Trionfera) — guitars (2005–2008)
|This article about an Italian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|