Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lord Young may refer to
- George Young, Lord Young (1829-1907) Senator of the College of Justice in Edinburgh
- Michael Young, Baron Young of Dartington (1915–2002), British sociologist, social activist and politician who coined the term "meritocracy"
- David Young, Baron Young of Graffham (born 1932), British Conservative cabinet minister and businessman
- George Young, Baron Young of Cookham (born 1941), Conservative baronet ennobled in 2015
- Anthony Young, Baron Young of Norwood Green (born 1942), British minister and Labour Party life peer
|disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.This|