Revaz Lordkipanidze (Georgian: რევაზ ლორთქიფანიძე, was born 1965, 7 Jan., Georgia) is economist, politician (winner of the first local democratic election of Georgia in 1991, Batumi), doctor of sciences (economics, world economy and international economic relations), gold medalist of Georgian Ministry of Education  (References: 8, P. 117; 29, See P. 9-12 in English) http://revaz-lordkipanidze.simplesite.com/423776594.
Revaz Lordkipanide is a fighter against dishonest monopolies in the world economy for the better life a human - he is author of publications about religious base of economic growth, US role in world progress and new structure of world market, stabilization of the banking system, currency and finance, objective law of economic competition - "The less is percent ratio of biggest supplier on the market, the more is competition among entrepreneurs" (Ref. 23, P. 3), theories of efficiency of rational competition (Ref. all 22), economic relativity (Ref: 8, P. 26-27; 11; 12) and competitive equilibrium (Ref. 8, P. 49-105), etc.
For practice of inter-money system optimal stimulation and macroeconomic structure marginal efficiency, R. Lordkipanidze defines (Ref. 23, P. 4-5) the force of economic competition approximately as The Force of electric current. By indexes of Lordkipanidze law of economic competition, the less are output of monopoly and excess (disquality or needless) production (or services), the more is the force of competition. R. Lordkipanidze defines two constituents of force (I0 and I1) and their integral influence (K): I0 = U/R0 ; I1 = U/R1; K= N × I0× I1, where U is total production; R0 – non-realized production; R1 - output of the largest firm (maybe monopoly); N – number of firms. Revaz Lordkipanidze uses own indexes of economic competition with HHI (The United States, Department of Justice, Herfindahl-Hirschman Indexalso about Herfindahl-Hirschman Index) for conceptual argumentations of international antimonopoly policy against poverty in effective structure of world economy (Ref. 15, P. 4-5) and Managerial Costs in Health Care Reforms (Ref: 10, P. 118-134; 30, P. 12).
By R. Lordkipanidze's Formulation for development of EU formulate of effective ecostructural changes in operative economic policy (Ref. 23, P. 4) is possible to determine the priorities of economic policy:
E= ∑ [(Eio+Eit)/2]Δai; i=1;2;…;n
where E is Effectiveness of ecostructural changes in t time; Eio – Effectiveness of i element of structure for start of t time; Eit – Effectiveness of i element of structure for finish of t time; Δai – percent change (:100) of i element of used resource's structure in t time; i=1;2;…;n – element of structure (branch, region or age group of technique, etc.). This formulation of R. Lordkipanidze has different interpretations in conditions of crisis and if E≥0.
Revaz Lordkipanidze is author of Christian Chants  and Verses (Ref. 53) with Notes "Chants to the Glory of God" (Ref. 54).
He graduated Tbilisi State University with Honored Diploma (1986) and Institute of Economy and Law (Georgian Academy of Sciences, 1990), St. Petersburg State University with diploma of doctor (1998–1999), was member (first from post USSR countries) of The Academy of Political Science (NY, United States) with certificates (1998–2010), with successfully certify EU TACIS Project (Cleaner production, 2003) and University of Minnesota (The United States, Training program, 2011), elected academician of Georgian Academy of Economic Sciences (2013). As young doctor of sciences (1999) Revaz Lordkipanidze granted with the first quality scholarship of President of Georgia (2001) and He is in Georgian Economic encyclopedia (Ref: 6, Head of authors' group and editorial board Avtandil Silagadze, P. 377; 7, P. 89; 29, P. 7-10).
In theory of economic relativity, Revaz Lordkipanidze summarizes the practice of price behavior. The author considers, that some Christian masterpieces (for example Wonder-working Icon), natural resources (for example uranium and any other resources for mc² by mass-energy equivalence ) and scientific and technological innovations (for example computer) can have a huge price (even invaluable for Humanity) in the comparison (relatively) to costs of their production. Revaz Lordkipanidze offers also conclusions for construction new economic system in macroeconomics of post-crisis conditions and competitive non-monopolistic equilibrium (between private and public properties) as optimal way of marginal results of economical system (Ref: 8, P. 24-26; 11, P. 355-358; 12, P. 50-55).
After win (independently, without Communist party) in the first local democratic election of Georgia in center of the sea capital of Georgia - Batumi, Revaz Lordkipanidze was initiator for creation of Ministry of Economy in Georgia and the first acting head of this Ministry in significant geopolitical region - Achara (See Governmental decisions of Georgia in 1993–1998 years). He is also initiator for real free economic zone in Georgia, as base of fast economic growth and peaceful international cooperation, author of recommendations for international anti-monopoly policy, structure of property, new rational (effective) economic relations, healthcare and general managerial reforms (Ref: 7-52), etc.
R. Lordkipanidze writes, that "The great force of Faith is even in material Economy... The main miracle of mankind is the God's blessed material fire, which given to us without material costs always exactly at the same time of the Great Resurrection of Christ. Almost The same miracles are healing myrrh-streaming Icons. Some violent "humans" tend to forget it and the good force of Christ, but in the end they won't unnoticed by God, which is comprehensive and sees all and gives to people a chance for a correction, but "There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs" [Luke 12:2-3] (Ref: 42).
The generalization of principal formulation of R. Lordkipanidze is "Maximal Free Market + Wise State = Non-monopolistic equilibrium" (Ibid, the same Ref).
R. Lordkipanidze came to the conclusion, that ideal proportions of effective competition are about near of the famous golden ratio 68:32. He writes, that by “this ratio, as it's known, the stars and even the human body are constructed. Naturally, the ideal proportions are not always possible in practice, as well as the human body maybe is athletic or very fat or very thin. In view of the above-mentioned proportion of the golden ratio, I offer the first index of a max perfect competition, which, in my view based upon calculations, must be more, than 100:38. It's about 3 (more, than 2.6). The second index of competition, also preferably, should be more, than 3. The ideal number of companies, by the experience of market analysis, are about 12 - the number of perfection - as the total number of months in the year (not taken into account the small companies, which, for example, employed less, than 100 co-workers and which cannot significantly influence on the macro market). Totally, the ideal integral coefficient of effective competition, according to our calculations of the most cost-effective (profitable) practice, for orientation must be 3x3x12 = 108. That's, when the integral coefficient is less, than about 100, competition authorities should take thought. As a rule, for also strictly justified orientation, the integral coefficient should also have the top line approximately at the level of 10,000 (according to our observations of international practice, for example 20x20x25 have the highest efficiency, with a following sharp reduction of a productivity). But if the antimonopoly authorities will "try" too against honest large enterprises and divide them, we'll get the artificial market, where the integral coefficient is greater than 10,000 and "short circuit "(which in electricity cause the excessive heating and damage to an equipment) will produce "effect" of very large economic losses. If we have, for example, an excessive number of drugstores in very many (almost every) neighborhoods, we won't have "an effect of a competition" and only can get a large number of expired drugs. With presented from me the development of the methodology of the European Commission for the effectiveness of structural changes of the economy, we can separate the influence of the structural factor in the overall increase in efficiency. So we can determine how efficiently we allocated budget funds to the priorities of economic policy and how effective were a free competition and a mobility of resources from one branch to another. The Golden Section is also the best orientation for the proportion between the State and the Private sectors of Economy per the property. This proportion, according with my theory of "real equilibrium", should be on a non-monopoly 50:50 balance up to a maximum about two-thirds of an Economy Private Sector to the Free Market total property. This orientation is normal also for the level of tax revenues of the State Budget from about a third of GDP. The level of 38% is justified by us exemplary level for a maximization of an average profit of companies and, therefore, full realization of reserves to a minimization of their costs. Statistics clearly shows, that between quality of the life and the level of force of competition exists almost a direct link. The higher is the level of development of the country, the more are their markets' indexes of a competition. Coming out from our method and its formulas, strength of competition can be represented by the schedule. United States antimonopoly experience really has the best results and Herfindahl–Hirschman Index very deeply characterizes the level of competition, but one method cannot be ideally enough for an estimate of this difficult notion - we need a set of multi-factorial evaluations, including ours, Linda and many other deep surveys" of a market concentration (Ref: 45). R. Lordkipanidze writes and concludes: "I have great respect to the works of David Ricardo, but in the matter of a perfect competition, I have a different view than he and his critique - John Maynard Keynes. Ricardo thought, that under perfect competition, a large number of competitors should be equivalent, but Keynes criticized such views of Classics and He claimed, that perfect competition is not effective and it's necessarily interventions from outside. I made some news in the understanding of a perfect competition. These novelties are in the natural rationalism of borders (indexes) of a Competition and a human should protect those borders. A large number of competitors should not be without a boundary and it's not necessarily the equivalence of all participants. The large and small plants and animals coexist perfectly in a nature and a market must also be so, but protected from dishonest collusion monopolies. We must always remember a possible negative effect of "short circuit" in conditions of a very large number of competitors" (Ref: 46); "Why is the competition indexes offered by me very significant? I really appreciate all the progress in the United States, but the Herfindall-Hirschman Index methodology used by the Americans needs to the developing. We should be more interested for the estimate of dangerous largest suppliers in the market and not the long process of meeting the minority indicators. So we can see also changes of quality, monopoly prices, etc"(Ref: 50; 51, P. 3).
- The Academy of Political Sciences (New York, USA), Golden membership certificates, with 1998.
- New York Academy of Sciences (USA), Membership silver medal, 1998.
- California Academy of Sciences (USA), with 1998.
- TACIS Project in the Selected countries of the NIS: Moldova, Georgia and Kazakhstan, Preparing a Business Case for CP Investment, 2003.
- University of Minnesota (USA), Program "Environmental Health", Geomedi - UM, 2011.
- International Olympic Committee, "The Sport Administrators Course", Geomedi - IOC, 2012.
- Institute of Biostructure and Biomaging (Italy), Course "Biomedicine and Modern Technologies", Geomedi - CNR - Napoli, 2013.
- Freedom and Entrepreneurship (Friedrich Naumann Stiftung, etc.), Tbilisi, 2014.
- What is needed for success (New Economic School, University of Georgia), Tbilisi, 2015.
- Free Market Road Show (Austrian Economics Center, etc.), Tbilisi, 2015.
- European Students for Liberty, Tbilisi Regional Conference, 2016.
- The 17th Annual International Conference on American Studies, Institute of American Studies at Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, 2016
- The Open Door Center (USA), Tbilisi, 2015-2016 (with Champion title).
- The Open Door Center (USA), Tbilisi, 2017 (Phases 2-3, with Silver medals). http://revaz-lordkipanidze.simplesite.com/423776594
- Revaz Lordkipanidze in "Biographical Dictionary of the Georgia"
- Lordkipanidze R., For international antimonopoly policy against poverty in effective structure of world economy (Conception), P.3, by Lordkipanidze Revaz, Necessity of new economic system in conditions of world crisis, Education, Electronic Journal, Social Sciences, Economy, 2011, Sept. 6 (In Georgian)
- Lordkipanidze R., For international antimonopoly policy against poverty in effective structure of world economy (Conception), P. 3-5, by Lordkipanidze R., For success management of finance in business, Education, Electronic Journal, Social Sciences, Economy, 2012, Febr. 12 (In Georgian)
- Lordkipanidze R., For international antimonopoly policy against poverty in effective structure of world economy (Conception), P.4, by Lordkipanidze R., Interpretations for Competition’s Law, development of European Commission's formulation and Strategy of macroeconomic stability, Education, Electronic Journal, Social Sciences, Economy, http://www.education.ge/index.php?do=definition/view&id=1374%20, 2012, Febr. 16 (In Georgian)
- Lordkipanidze Revaz, To Him be Glory (Christian Chant in English), Published on May 11, 2012
6. Information about Revaz Lordkipanidze - Encyclopedic Dictionary of Economics (in Georgian), Tbilisi, Tbilisi State University Publishing House, Publishing House "Innovation", 2005 (In Georgian).
7. Lordkipanidze R., About the Christian, Political and Theoretical bases of Economic growth, Tbilisi, 2005 (In Georgian).
8. Lordkipanidze R., About the Christian, Political and Theoretical bases of Economic growth, Tbilisi, 2013 (New edition in Georgian), ISBN 978-9941-0-5303-0, http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/11421.
9. Lordkipanidze R., Factors of competitiveness level of market. - Tbilisi, Georgian Academy of Economic Sciences, Works, vol. XI, 2013, P. 338-352 (In Georgian).
11. Lordkipanidze R., About structure of property. - Bulletin of Georgian Academy of Sciences, vol. 147, 1993, № 2, P. 355-358 (In Georgian).
12. Lordkipanidze R., About relativity of property and prices. - Georgian Academy of Sciences' Herald, Economics and Law Series, 1992, № 3, P. 50-55 (In Georgian).
13. Lordkipanidze R., We must think for new effective economic system. - The New Economist, 2013, № 1, P. 63-64 (In English).
14. Lordkipanidze R., Global competition for effective enrichment of a human. - Tbilisi, 2014, http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/29377 (In Georgian).
15. Lordkipanidze R., For international antimonopoly policy against poverty in effective structure of world economy (Conception). - http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/47096 (In English).
16. Lordkipanidze R., Discovery of signs and indexes of Law of economic competition with similarity of Law of electric current. - http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/47189 (In Russian).
17. Lordkipanidze R., Georgia on crossroad of international economic integration. - http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/40072 (In Georgian).
18. Lordkipanidze R., International economic competition and effective management’s mechanisms. - http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/25725 (In Georgian).
19. Lordkipanidze R., Management with speed of light. - http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/38131 (In Georgian).
20. Lordkipanidze R., World economy’s perspectives in era of global сompetition and cyber-technologies. - http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/40497 (In Georgian).
21. Lordkipanidze R., etc. Innovative unordinary management and marketing for the nearest strategy. - http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/29381 (In Georgian).
23. Lordkipanidze R., The Objective Law of Competition, Tbilisi, 2015, ISBN 978-9941-0-7342-7 (PDF), http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/bitstream/1234/73769/1/TheObjectiveLawofCompetition.pdf (In English).
24. Lordkipanidze R., The socio-economic factors of health of older human, Tbilisi, 2015, ISBN 978-9941-0-7548-3 (PDF), http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/bitstream/1234/86128/1/Xandazmuli%20Adamianis.pdf (In Georgian).
25. Lordkipanidze R., Computer Generation for the great jump of a human’s economic welfare, Tbilisi, 2015, ISBN 978-9941-0-7587-2 (PDF), http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/bitstream/1234/87017/1/Compiuteruli_%20Taoba.pdf (In Georgian).
28. Lordkipanidze R., The Influence of Competition on Growth Rates and Proportions in World Economy, Tbilisi, 2015, ISBN 978-9941-0-7992-4 (PDF), http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/104603 (In Georgian with English).
29. Lordkipanidze R., About Potential Macroeconomic Competitiveness and Life’s Quality (Issues of Theological and Economic Sciences and Preventative Medicine and Mass Sport), Tbilisi, 2015, ISBN 978-9941-0-8166-8 (PDF); 978-9941-0-8198-9, http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/119026 (In Georgian with English).
30. Lordkipanidze R., The Management of Business in the Healthcare (Lecture-methodical Material), Tbilisi, 2013, http://geosis.edu.ge/uploads/Biznesis%20Martva.pdf (In Georgian).
31. Lordkipanidze R., About the Graphical Interpretation of the Objective Law of the Economic Competition, Tbilisi, 2015, ISBN 978-9941-0-8317-4 (PDF), http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/127171 (In Georgian).
32. Lordkipanidze R., Phillips curve and necessity of global audit for living level’s essential growth, Tbilisi, 2013, http://geosis.edu.ge/uploads/Revazi%20Filifsze.pdf
33. Lordkipanidze R., The Comments on the Issues of the Christian Basis of an Economic Competition and Human’s Enrichment, Tbilisi, 2015, ISBN 978-9941-0-8343-3 (PDF), http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/131383 (In Georgian).
34. Lordkipanidze R., The Effective Competition in International Business and the Social Perspectives, Tbilisi, 2015, ISBN 978-9941-0-8382-2 (PDF), http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/134298 (In Georgian and English).
35. Lordkipanidze R., For Independent Effective Economy and Humans’ Happiness, Tbilisi, 2016, http://revaz-lordkipanidze.simplesite.com/424094611
37. Lordkipanidze R., Public Lecture: “About General-theoretical Views of Post-communist Countries’ Healthcare Management Problems and Their Solutions”, Tbilisi, 2016, http://geomedi.edu.ge/?p=749&lang=en
40. Lordkipanidze R., The Generalization of Smith and Nash Polar Opposite Principles about the Perfection of a Market and own Political-Economic and Mathematical Interpretation, Tbilisi, 2016, ISBN 978-9941-0-9165-0 (PDF), ISBN 978-9941-0-9179-7, http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/173368 (In Georgian).
41. Lordkipanidze R., The Long-term Strategic Care of Global Processes and about Tasks of Georgia's Economic Rehabilitation for Years 2017-2020. - Tbilisi, 2016, ISBN 978-9941-0-9308-1 (PDF), http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/177788 (In Georgian).
42. Lordkipanidze R., Happiness is Faith (About my theory), http://revaz-lordkipanidze.simplesite.com/431580713
43. Lordkipanidze R., The Lecture-Methodological Material on the Issues of Managerial Costs and the Global Financial Audit (Dedicated to the new chance by the exemplary democratic choice of Donald Trump for the minimization of a global poverty and mass conflicts), - Tbilisi, 2016, ISBN 978-9941-0-9382-1 (PDF), http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/183236 (In Georgian).
44. Lordkipanidze R., To the improve of the global and macroeconomicpolicy: the priorities of science, an insurance of vitally risks, an accessiblequality medicine. - Tbilisi, 2017, ISBN 978-9941-0-9587-0 (PDF), http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/190326 http://revaz-lordkipanidze.simplesite.com/432669896 (In Georgian).
45. Lordkipanidze R., The Efficiency of an International Economic Competition (For the Theory and Practice). - Tbilisi, 2017, ISBN 978-9941-0-9589-4 (PDF), http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/191211 http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/bitstream/1234/191211/1/TheEfficiencyOfAnInternationalEconomisCompetition.pdf http://revaz-lordkipanidze.simplesite.com/432669896 (In English)
46. Lordkipanidze R., About Fundamentals of the International Economic Competition: the Theoretical Indexes for an Effective Practice of Financial Audit with the development of views of genius economists - David Ricardo and John Maynard Keynes (Dedicated to the Inauguration of Donald Trump, with sincere wishes, that His great knowledge of economics significantly will improve the situations in the fight against poverty in the world economy). - Tbilisi, 2017, http://revaz-lordkipanidze.simplesite.com/432669896
47. Lordkipanidze R., The Force of International Competition (For the Fundamentals of Business and Law). - Tbilisi, 2017, ISBN 978-9941-0-9633-4 (PDF), http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/bitstream/1234/193397/1/TheForceOfInternationalCompetition.pdf (In English)
48. Lordkipanidze R., The Defence of an International Competition for the Human Enrichment (The Issues of Fundamentals of an Economic Theory and Financial Audit). - Tbilisi, 2017, ISBN 978-9941-447-66-2, http://saba.com.ge/books/shop#author:3320:1 (In Georgian, for Kindle Readers)
49. Lordkipanidze R., The Theoretical Principles of the Objective Law of Competition and a Defense of Honest Big as well as Small Businesses (Dedicated to the maximal Peaceful Future and those, who died 80 years ago in the mass repressions of the atheistic former Soviet Union (1937). We are and will be again and again for the best American traditions of a competence and mutual respect of the modern (Donald Trump with Republicans and Real Economic Innovations) and former (Barack Obama with Democrats) leaders and building of Great Churches and effective economies for strong and productive for all Peace). - Tbilisi, 2017, ISBN 978-9941-447-65-5, http://saba.com.ge/books/details/8324 (In English, for Kindle Readers)
50. Lordkipanidze R., My Works. - http://revaz-lordkipanidze.simplesite.com/423774513
51. Lordkipanidze R., The priority of competition and supporting for management issues of financial analysis. - Tbilisi, 2017, ISBN 978-9941-0-9948-9, http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/211020 (In Georgian)
52. Lordkipanidze R., Guideline Principles for the Newest Management (Competitive Network Delegation’s Efficiency). - Tbilisi, 2017, ISBN 978-9941-27-416-9, http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/229119 (In Georgian)
53. Lordkipanidze R., The Glories to the God and true servants of the Mother Church. - http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/bitstream/1234/19472/1/Uflis_Sadideblebi.pdf (In Georgian).