Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lordship in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lordship may refer to:
- Lordship, the territory ruled by a lord
- Lordship, a term for barony
- Lordship, the office of a British peer of any rank
- Lordship (horse), a New Zealand standardbred racehorse
- Lordship (Stratford), Connecticut, United States
- Lordship (ward), Hackney, London, England
- Lordship Lane (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Lordship
- Herrschaft, German for lordship
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lordship.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.