|• Body||Hackney London Borough Council|
The ward returns three councillors to Hackney London Borough Council, with elections every four years. At the previous election on 6 May 2010 Bernard Aussenberg (Conservative Party), and Labour Party candidates Edward Brown and Daniel Stevens, were returned. Turnout was 62%; with 4,803 votes cast.
On 11 April 2014, Cllr Stevens resigned leaving a vacancy until the council elections are fought on new ward boundaries in May.
In 2001, Lordship ward had a total population of 11,288. This compares with the average ward population within the borough of 10,674.
- Council Elections 2010 results - Lordship Archived 12 May 2010 at the Wayback Machine. (LB Hackney) accessed 11 May 2010
- Hackney Council - Elections and voting (LB Hackney) accessed 25 April 2014
- LB Hackney Borough Profile[permanent dead link] "1.5 Population density", and table 1.10 "Population by ward, 2001" pp. 20; (LB Hackney, 2006) accessed 6 October 2009
- London Borough of Hackney list of constituencies and councillors.
- Hackney Labour Party
- Conservative Party's borough site.