Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lorelei in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lorelei, Loralei, Loreley or Lorelai may also refer to:
- Lorelei, a rock in the Rhine River, the subject of numerous legends, poems, and songs
- Loreley (Verbandsgemeinde), a Verbandsgemeinde ("collective municipality") in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Loralai District, Balochistan, Pakistan
- Loralai, the principal city of Loralai District
- Lorelei (Edmonton), a neighbourhood in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- 165 Loreley, an asteroid discovered by C. H. F. Peters in 1876
- Loreleia, a mushroom genus named after Lorelei Norvell, an American mycologist
- Lorelei (Asgardian), a supporting character appearing mostly in The Mighty Thor and on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Lorelei (Mutate), a mutant supervillain whose first appearance was in X-Men #63
- Lorelei Travis, a minor mutant character appearing in the various titles surrounding the X-Men
- Mantis (Marvel Comics), who briefly took the name Lorelei
- Lorelei Rox, a character in The Spirit comic book by Will Eisner
In video games
- Lorelai (Suikoden), a character in the Suikoden video game series
- Lorelei (Pokémon), a character from the Pokémon video games
- Mystia Lorelei, a character from the Touhou Project video games
- Lorelei, also known as the Queen of Maggots, a character from The Cat Lady
- Order of Lorelei, a military-religious organization in Tales of the Abyss
- Lorelei, a character from Rise of the Triad
- Lorelei, the weapon used by Ledah from Riviera: The Promised Land
- Die Lorelei or Die Lore-Ley (The Lorelei, de:Die Lore-Ley), an 1824 poem by Heinrich Heine set to music by Friedrich Silcher in 1837
- Lorelei Lee, main character of the 1925 novel Gentlemen Prefer Blondes by Anita Loos
- Lorelei Rox, a character in the Spirit comic
- Lorelei, the dog from The Dogs of Babel, about a man who tries to get his dog to speak about the death of his wife
- Lorelei (1935), a romance novel written by the Romanian author Ionel Teodoreanu
- The Lorelei, a 1927 German silent drama film
- Lorelei Lee, one of the main characters of Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (1928 film) and Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (1953 film), played by Marilyn Monroe in the latter
- Lorelei: The Witch of the Pacific Ocean, a 2005 Japanese World War II science fiction film
- Lorelei Rox, in The Spirit
- Lorelei the mermaid, in Beach Blanket Bingo (film)
- Lorelei, friend of Igor in Victor Frankenstein (film)
- Lorelai Gilmore, a character on the American television series Gilmore Girls
- Lorelai "Rory" Gilmore, a character on the American television series Gilmore Girls
- Lorelai "Trix" Gilmore, a character on the American television series Gilmore Girls
- Lorelei Martins, a character on the American television series The Mentalist
- Lorelei Wright, a character on the science fiction miniseries Ascension
- Die Lorelei, Die Lore-Ley, or "Lied von der Lorelei" (song of the Lorelei; de:Die Lore-Ley), German folk song written by Friedrich Silcher (1837) based on a poem by Heinrich Heine; also composed by Clara Schumann (1843), Franz Liszt (1856), and others.
- Loreley (opera), an 1890 opera by Alfredo Catalani that is an extensive reworking of Catalani's drama fantastico Elda
- "Lorelei" (song), a 1933 song composed by George Gershwin, with lyrics by Ira Gershwin for their musical Pardon My English
- Lorelei Lee, a main character of the 1949 Broadway musical Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
- Lorelei (musical), a 1974 revision of the 1949 Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
- Lorelei (band), a dark rock band from Pittsburgh
- Lorelei is referenced in "Eyrie", a song by Ne Obliviscaris.
- Lorelei, a deathcore band based in North Carolina.
- "Lorelei" (1960) by Lonnie Donegan
- "Lorelei" (Styx song), a 1976 song by Styx on the album Equinox
- "Loreley", a song on Blackmore's Night's 2003 album Ghost of a Rose
- "Lorelei", a song on Cocteau Twins's 1984 album Treasure
- "Lorelei", a song on Comeback Kid's 2003 album Turn It Around
- "Lorelei", a song on Corpus Delicti's 1993 album Twilight
- "Lorelai", a song on Fleet Foxes's 2011 album Helplessness Blues
- "Lorelei", a song on Nina Hagen's 1983 album Angstlos
- "Loreley", a 1981 single by Dschinghis Khan
- "Loreley", a song on L'Arc-en-Ciel's 1998 album Heart
- "Black Forest (Lorelei)", a song on Mercury Rev's 2005 album The Secret Migration
- "Lorelei", a song on Scorpions's 2010 album Sting in the Tail
- "Lorelei", a song on Theatre of Tragedy's 1998 album Aégis
- "Lorelei", a song on The Pogues's 1989 album Peace and Love
- "Lorelei", a song on Tom Tom Club's eponymous 1981 debut album
- "Lorelei", a song on Wishbone Ash's 1976 album New England
- "Lorelei", a single from Steve Kilbey and Martin Kennedy's 2013 You Are Everything album
- "Lorelei," the title track for the character named Ilyasviel from the visual novel Fate/stay night
- "Lorelei," a track from the 2016 3rd mini album "STRANG3R" by Korean girl group Ladies' Code.
- "Beautiful Dreamer" the song by Stephen Foster, incongruously rhymes "the wild lorelei" with "out on the sea."
- ''Lorelei'' a song written by Doriko, using a Hatsune Miku as a singer on the 2010 album ''Romeo and Cinderella''
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lorelei.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.