From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Lorentz (disambiguation).
|Look up Lorentz in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Lorentz Aspen (born 1978), Norwegian heavy metal pianist and keyboardist
- Lorentz Dietrichson (1834–1917), Norwegian poet and historian of art and literature
- Lorentz Eichstadt (1596–1660), German mathematician and astronomer. The lunar crater Eichstadt is named after him
- Lorentz Harboe Ree (1888–1962), Norwegian architect
- Lorentz Lange (1783–1860), Norwegian judge and politician
- Lorentz Reige (born 1990), Swedish dancer
- Lorentz Reitan (born 1946), Norwegian musicologist
- Lorentz (rapper), real name Lorentz Alexander, Swedish singer and rapper
- Dominique Lorentz, French investigative journalist who has written books on the stakes and reality of nuclear proliferation, as well as a film documentary, La République Atomique ("The Atomic Republic"), which related terrorist acts in France in the 1980s to the nuclear program of Iran
- Friedrich Lorentz, author of works on the Pomeranian language
- Hendrik Antoon Lorentz (1853–1928), Dutch physicist and Nobel Prize winner, after whom Lorentz transformation is named.
- Hendrikus Albertus Lorentz (1871–1944), Dutch explorer and diplomat
- Jim Lorentz (born 1947), retired Canadian professional ice hockey centre who played 10 seasons in the National Hockey League for the Boston Bruins, St
- Lore Lorentz (1920–1994), German cabaret artist/standup comedian
- Max Lorentz (born 1962), Swedish musician, songwriter and producer
- Pare Lorentz (1905–1992), American author and film director
- Stanisław Lorentz (1899–1991), Polish scholar of music and history of art. Lorentz conducted an intensive correspondence with Lithuanian art conservation specialist Vladas Drėma. The letters were published in 1998
- Lorentz National Park is located in the Indonesian province of Papua, formerly known as Irian Jaya (western New Guinea). With an area of 25,056 km² (9,674 mi²), it is the largest national park in South-East Asia.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name or the same family name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|