This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Izzo in 2015
Lorenza Francesca Izzo Parsons|
1989/1990 (age 28–29)
|Education||Journalism, acting, modeling|
|Alma mater||University of Los Andes, Theatre and Film Institute|
|Spouse(s)||Eli Roth (m. 2014; div. 2018)|
Lorenza Francesca Izzo Parsons (born 1989 or 1990) is a Chilean actress and model best known for her role as Kylie in the horror film Aftershock, Justine in another horror film, The Green Inferno, and Genesis in the erotic horror thriller Knock, Knock, the latter two directed by her husband Eli Roth.
Izzo was born in Santiago, Chile to Chilean model Rosita Parsons. She has a younger sister, Clara Lyons Parsons, who is a model as well. When she was twelve years old, she moved to Atlanta with her father, then working towards a Ph.D. at Georgia Institute of Technology. She was bullied over her strong Chilean accent as a child, but stated she "got over [her] accent pretty fast" after watching the 2002 sports film Blue Crush several times. Izzo recalls becoming "obsessed with [Blue Crush star] Kate Bosworth" and having "no idea she was Australian — to me she was American and it was all I needed to know".
In 2007, Izzo was modeling and studying journalism at the University of Los Andes (Universidad de los Andes) when she moved to New York City to study acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.
Her modeling career reached its peak in 2011 when Izzo and her motherwere invited to São Paulo Fashion Week where they met Gisele Bundchen. The meeting resulted in Lorenza becoming the new face of Colcci, a Brazilian fashion company.
In 2012, with one commercial feature movie to her name and three more then-about to be released Que pena tu familia, Aftershock, and The Green Inferno, Lorenza moved to Los Angeles, when she soon secured small roles in Hemlock Grove and I Am Victor.
On November 8, 2014, Izzo married American actor and director Eli Roth on the beach of Zapallar, Chile. The pair were introduced through mutual friend and directing Nicolás López during production of 2013's The Green Inferno. López was unaware Izzo could speak English and she was originally to play a small role in the film. After Izzo revealed she could speak English fluently, Roth ended up casting her in the lead, where they "spent the whole shooting process together". She attributes the start of their relationship to "the randomness of the world". In July 2018, couple filed for divorce. 
|2011||Qué pena tu boda||Lucia Edwards|
|2012||Qué pena tu familia||Lucia Edwards|
|2013||The Green Inferno||Justine|
|2015||I'm Not Crazy|
|2018||The House with a Clock in Its Walls||Mrs. Barnavelt|
|2013||Hemlock Grove||Brooke Bluebell||Guest role; 2 episodes|
|2013||I Am Victor||Lena Engles||Television film|
|2016||Feed the Beast||Pilar Herrera||Main role; 10 episodes|
|2017||Dimension 404||Val Hernandez / SpeedRun||Episode: "Impulse"|
Awards and nominations
|2011||Copihue de Oro||TV model||Herself||Nominated|
|2014||BloodGuts UK Horror||Best actress||The Green Inferno||Nominated|
- Nordstrom, Leigh (June 2, 2016). "Meet Lorenza Izzo of AMC's 'Feed the Beast'". Women's Wear Daily. Retrieved July 16, 2018.
- Figueroa, Nicolás (October 10, 2016). "Rosita Parsons y éxito de su hija Lorenza Izzo: "Es la única chilena que ha logrado eso a esta edad"". Teletrece (in Spanish). Retrieved July 16, 2018.
- "Clara Lyon, la hija de Rosita Parsons que sigue sus pasos en el modelaje". MSN. March 29, 2018. Retrieved July 16, 2018.
- Keanu Reeves termina la filmación de su película Knock Knock en Chile La tercera May 11, 2014, retrieved on June 15, 2015
- Corriston, Michele (November 10, 2014). "Eli Roth Marries Lorenza Izzo". People. Retrieved May 24, 2018.
- McLevy, Alex (October 9, 2015). "Eli Roth and Lorenza Izzo talk Knock Knock, The Green Inferno, and PC filmmaking". The A.V. Club. Retrieved July 16, 2018.
- "Actor and director Eli Roth files for divorce from Lorenza Izzo". Mail Online. Retrieved 2018-07-17.