|Born||June 30, 1999|
|Home town||Lévis, Quebec, Canada|
|Height||1.52 m (5 ft 0 in)|
|Coach||Richard Gauthier, Bruno Marcotte|
|Former coach||Martine Simard|
|Skating club||CPA St. Romuald - St. Jean Levis|
|Training locations||Montréal, Quebec|
|Former training locations||Lévis, Quebec|
|ISU personal best scores|
2018 Junior Worlds
2017 Junior Worlds
2018 Junior Worlds
Lori-Ann Matte (born June 30, 1999) is a Canadian pair skater. With her skating partner, Thierry Ferland, she is the 2018 Canadian national junior champion and finished within the top ten at two World Junior Championships (2017, 2018).
Matte began learning to skate in 2004. She teamed up with Thierry Ferland around 2010. The pair won the novice bronze medal at the 2015 Canadian Championships and the novice silver medal at the 2015 Canada Winter Games. The following season, they moved up to the junior level and placed 6th at the 2016 Canadian Championships.
Matte/Ferland made their ISU Junior Grand Prix debut in September 2016. After winning the junior silver medal at the 2017 Canadian Championships, they were assigned to the 2017 World Junior Championships in Taipei. The pair ranked 7th in the short program, 12th in the free skate, and 9th overall at the competition in Taiwan. They were coached by Martine Simard in Lévis, Quebec, until the end of the season. In May 2017, they relocated to Montréal.
The pair lost several weeks of training after Matte broke her elbow, in autumn 2017. In January, Matte/Ferland won the junior pairs' title at the 2018 Canadian Championships. They placed 10th in the short program, 7th in the free skate, and 9th overall at the 2018 World Junior Championships, which took place in March in Sofia, Bulgaria. Richard Gauthier and Bruno Marcotte coached the pair in Montréal.
Making their senior international debut, Matte/Ferland placed fifth at the 2018 CS Autumn Classic International in September.
|Season||Short program||Free skating|
|CS Autumn Classic||5th|
|JGP Czech Republic||6th|
|Canadian Champ.||5th N||3rd N||6th J||2nd J||1st J||4th|
|Canada Games||2nd N|
|Challenge||7th N||2nd N||2nd J||2nd J||1st J||2nd|
|Challenge, East||3rd P|
|Section Québec||4th P||2nd N||1st N||1st J||1st|
|Levels: P = Pre-novice; N = Novice; J = Junior|
- "Lori-Ann MATTE / Thierry FERLAND: 2018/2019". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on January 5, 2019.
- Larose, Yvon (February 1, 2018). "L'élégance et la fluidité sur glace" (in French). Le Fil, Université Laval. Archived from the original on January 7, 2019.
- "Lori-Ann Matte et Thierry Ferland, Patinage artistique" (in French). Excellence Sportive de l'Île de Montréal. November 1, 2018. Archived from the original on January 7, 2019.
- "L'argent pour le duo Lori-Ann Matte et Thierry Ferland des régions de la Capitale Nationale et Chaudière/Appalaches lors des Jeux du Canada 2015" (PDF). acparqca.com (in French). February 28, 2015. Archived (PDF) from the original on January 7, 2019.
- "Lori-Ann Matte & Thierry Ferland" (PDF) (in French). Patinage Québec. Archived from the original (PDF) on January 7, 2019.
- "Lori-Ann MATTE / Thierry FERLAND: 2016/2017". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on May 21, 2017.
- Clément-Robert, Audrey (March 8, 2018). "Le couple Matte et Ferland parmi les dix premiers". sportcom.qc.ca (in French). Archived from the original on January 7, 2019.
- "Lori-Ann Matte et Thierry Ferland champions canadiens juniors" (in French). Réseau des sports. January 11, 2018. Archived from the original on January 7, 2019.
- "Lori-Ann MATTE / Thierry FERLAND: 2017/2018". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on May 29, 2018.
- "Lori-Ann MATTE / Thierry FERLAND: 2015/2016". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on August 2, 2016.
- "Competition Results: Lori-Ann MATTE / Thierry FERLAND". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on January 7, 2019.