Lori Beth Denberg
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lori Beth Denberg
Denberg in 2011
|Born||February 2, 1976|
Northridge, California, U.S.
Lori Beth Denberg (born February 2, 1976) is an American actress and comedian. She is best known for her work as an original cast member of the Nickelodeon sketch comedy series All That and for her role as Lydia Liza Gutman on The WB sitcom The Steve Harvey Show.
Denberg, a native of Northridge, California, has starred on American TV shows such as Nickelodeon's All That (from 1994 to 1998), the first three seasons of Figure It Out as a regular panelist (from 1997 to 1998), and then The WB's The Steve Harvey Show (from 1998 to 2002).
On Figure It Out, Denberg had a knack for guessing the correct answer just before the contestant could win the grand prize, often even before the end of the second round, as her questions and guesses were more serious and better thought out, as opposed to the sillier questions and guesses that other panelists (particularly Kevin Kopelow and Danny Tamberelli) would give.
She appeared in the 1997 film Good Burger with fellow All That castmates Josh Server, Kenan Thompson, and Kel Mitchell. She had a minor role in the film Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story in 2004, playing cheerleader Martha Johnstone.
Denberg reunited with her All That cast members for the 2011 Comikaze Expo. She joked at the expo that she was now "living out her old age." She made a brief cameo in a 2012 episode of Workaholics as herself.
In February 2018 she joined fellow All That castmates for a semi-reunion on the MTV show Wild 'N Out, which aired the following month. She also appeared in an episode of Double Dare that pit Thompson against Mitchell to assist in the demonstration of physical challenges.
In December 2018, Denberg appeared in “Discontinued”, a special hosted by YouTube star Andre Meadows. The special looks at the rise and fall of the world's most famous discontinued foods, toys, customs, and businesses.
|1997||Good Burger||Connie Muldoon|
|2004||Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story||Martha Johnstone||Credited as LB Denberg|
|2006||18 Fingers of Death!||Shirley House|
|2018||Ham on Rye||Uno Queen|
|2019||Lost Treasure of the Valley||Molly||Short film; also served as executive producer|
|1994–1998; 2019–present||All That||Various roles||Main role (seasons 1-4); recurring (season 11)|
|1997-1998||Figure It Out||Herself/panelist||Season 1-3|
|1998-2002||The Steve Harvey Show||Lydia Liza Gutman||Recurring season 3, series regular seasons 4-6|
|1998||The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo||Trish||Episode: "The UFO Mystery"|
|2004||Malcolm in the Middle||Ronnie||Episode: "Dirty Magazine"|
|2012||Workaholics||Herself||Episode: "True Dromance"|
|2016||Double Dare Anniversary Special||Herself||Contestant in first game filmed at San Diego Comic-Con|
|2017||Hollywood Darlings||Herself||Episode: "She's Not All That"|
|2017||90's House||Herself||Episode: "The One With the Sitcom"|
|2018||Wild 'n Out||Herself||Episode: "All That Takeover" |
|2018||Double Dare||Herself||"Team Kel vs. Team Kenan" (Season 1, Episode 33)|
- Holland, Steve (1998). All That: Fresh Out the Box. Pocket Books. p. 11. ISBN 9780671019587.
- Spencer, Ashley (January 17, 2020). "What Happened to Lori Beth Denberg?". Vice.com. Vice. Retrieved February 2, 2020.
- Vitcavage, Adam (June 6, 2012). "Workaholics Review: "True Dromance" (Episode 3.02)". Paste. Retrieved May 16, 2017.
- Yang, Rachel (2018-11-28). "TV News Roundup: ABC Sets Premiere Date for 'Goldbergs' Spinoff 'Schooled'". Variety. Retrieved 2018-12-18.
- Anderton, Ethan. "'All That' Is Back: Watch the Return of 'Good Burger' and Lori Beth Denberg's Loud Librarian". Slashfilm. Retrieved 16 June 2019.
- "Vital Information: Lori Beth Passes Desk on to Reece Caddell - All That". YouTube.
- Matthews, Liam (February 12, 2018). "Kenan and Kel Reunited with Other All That Alums on Wild 'n Out". TV Guide. Retrieved June 26, 2018.
- Lawrence, Derek (June 25, 2018). "Kenan Thompson and Kel Mitchell reuniting to compete on special episode of Double Dare". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved June 26, 2018.
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|