From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lori Ostlund is an American short story writer.
Her work appeared in The Georgia Review, New England Review, The Kenyon Review, Prairie Schooner, Bellingham Review, Hobart, and Blue Mesa Review.
- 2008 Flannery O'Connor Award for Short Fiction
- 2009 Jaffe Foundation Writers' Award 
- 2010 Edmund White Award
- "Idyllic Little Bali", Prairie Schooner, Summer 2009
- "The Bigness of the World", Bellingham Review, Issue 61
- "And Down We Went", Five Chapters
- The Bigness of the World. University of Georgia Press. 2009. ISBN 978-0-8203-3409-7.
- After the Parade.