From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Loriot may refer to:
- Loriot, a television show created by Vicco von Bülow (1923–2011), German humorist, graphic artist, director, actor, and writer
- Loriot (company) is a Swiss company that supplies technology for Internet of Things
- "Loriot", a British term for the game Diabolo
- Loriot (ship), a mid-19th-century American ship
- Oriole, a family of birds known in French as loriots
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loriot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.