From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lorn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lorn may refer to:
- Lorn, New South Wales, a suburb of Maitland, New South Wales, Australia
- Firth of Lorn, body of water off Scotland
- Lorn Rocks, rocks in Antarctica
- An alternate spelling for Lorne, Scotland
- Lorn (musician), an American electronic musician
- Lorn Brown (c.1938 - 2010), American sports broadcaster
- Lorn, the mate of Tragg in Tragg and the Sky Gods mid-1970s comic book
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lorn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.