|Birth name||Marcos Ortega|
|Labels||Brainfeeder, Ninja Tune, Wednesday Sound|
|Associated acts||Omega Clash, Dolor, Om Unit|
Marcos Ortega, better known by his stage name Lorn, is an American electronic musician.
Lorn was born in Normal, Illinois, but later based himself out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He received early exposure as a DJ due to his remix of grime musician Jammer's track "Better Than". Lorn signed with Flying Lotus' label, Brainfeeder, in 2009 and released his debut album, Nothing Else, in June 2010. He released his second album, Ask The Dust, on Ninja Tune in 2012.
- Nothing Else (Brainfeeder, 2010)
- Ask The Dust (Ninja Tune, 2012)
- Killzone Shadow Fall (Official Game Soundtrack) (Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, 2014) – with Tyler Bates
- Vessel (Wednesday Sound, 2015)
- 7&13 (Wednesday Sound, 2006)
- Grief Machine (Wednesday Sound, 2007)
- None an Island (Brainfeeder, 2010)
- DRUGS (Wednesday Sound, 2011) – with Dolor
- Debris (Ninja Tune, 2013)
- The Maze to Nowhere (Wednesday Sound, 2014)
- The Maze to Nowhere, part 2 (Wednesday Sound, 2014)
- The Maze to Nowhere, part 3 (Wednesday Sound, 2015)
- Deru - "Peanut Butter & Patience (Lorn Remix)" from Peanut Butter & Patience (2010)
- Eskmo - "Come Back (Lorn Remix)" from Cloudlight / Come Back (2010)
- Amon Tobin - "The Clean Up (Lorn Remix)" from Chaos Theory Remixed: The Soundtrack to Splinter Cell 3D (2011)
- Amon Tobin - "Hokkaido (Lorn Remix)" from Chaos Theory Remixed: The Soundtrack to Splinter Cell 3D (2011)
- Video games
- Furi (2016) - contributions
- Interview, The Quietus
- Bruce, Gordon (June 7, 2010). "Lorn - Nothing Else". Tiny Mix Tapes.
- Diver, Mike (June 7, 2010). "Lorn - Nothing Else". BBC.
- "Album review: Lorn - 'Nothing Else' (Brainfeeder)". NME. June 4, 2010.
- Dameron, Emerson (June 15, 2010). "Lorn - Nothing Else". Dusted Magazine.
- Jones, Mason (June 26, 2012). "Lorn - Ask the Dust". Dusted Magazine.
- "Lorn: Ask the Dust". PopMatters. June 28, 2012.
- Roullier, Ian (June 18, 2012). "Lorn - Ask the Dust". BBC.
|This article on an American electronic musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|