Jump to navigation Jump to search
This biography of a living person relies too much on references to primary sources. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lorraine Code FRSC (born 1937) is Professor Emerita of Philosophy at York University in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada. Her principal area of research is feminist epistemology and the politics of knowledge.
- Ecological Thinking: The Politics of Epistemic Location. Oxford University Press, 2006.
- Rhetorical Spaces: Essays on (Gendered) Locations. Routledge, 1995.
- What Can She Know? Feminist Theory and the Construction of Knowledge. Cornell University Press, 1991.
- Epistemic Responsibility. Brown University Press, 1987.
- "Lorraine Code". Lorraine Code. Retrieved 2013-01-14.
- Clough, Sharyn Clough. "Ecological Thinking: The Politics of Epistemic Location". University of Notre Dame. Retrieved 15 January 2013.
|This biography of a Canadian academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|