The church in Lorrez-le-Bocage
|Intercommunality||CC Gâtinais-Val de Loing|
|• Mayor (2008–2014)||Claude Hurtault|
|19.90 km2 (7.68 sq mi)|
|• Density||64/km2 (170/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+01:00 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+02:00 (CEST)|
|Elevation||89–148 m (292–486 ft)|
|1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km2 (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) and river estuaries.|
The commune is traversed by the Lunain river.
Inhabitants are called Lorréziens. The evolution of the number of inhabitants is known through the censuses of the population carried out in the commune since 1793. As of 2006, the legal populations of the communes are published annually by the INSEE. The census is now based on an annual collection of information, successively covering all municipal territories over a period of five years. For municipalities with less than 10,000 inhabitants, a census survey of the whole population is carried out every five years, the legal populations of the intermediate years being estimated by interpolation or extrapolation. For the municipality, the first comprehensive census within the framework of the new system was carried out in 2008.
- "Populations légales 2016". INSEE. Retrieved 25 April 2019.
- "Présentation du recensement de la population | Insee". www.insee.fr (in French). Retrieved 2018-11-12.
- "Documentation sur les résultats du recensement | Insee". www.insee.fr (in French). Retrieved 2018-11-12.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lorrez-le-Bocage-Préaux.|
- 1999 Land Use, from IAURIF (Institute for Urban Planning and Development of the Paris-Île-de-France région) (in English)
- French Ministry of Culture list for Lorrez-le-Bocage-Préaux (in French)
- Map of Lorrez-le-Bocage-Préaux on Michelin (in English)
|This article related to a Seine-et-Marne location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|