August 5, 1973 |
Life and career
Bagley made her television debut at a young age appearing on Late Night with David Letterman in 1982, and had made a name for herself as a model in Europe by the age of fourteen, modelling for the likes of Dior, Chanel and Issey Miyake as well as modelling for Victoria's Secret for five years.
She dated Chris Farley in 1993 before his death.
She has appeared in several films such as Tommy Boy and Mickey Blue Eyes, and was part of the cast of the short-lived sitcom Veronica's Closet for 22 episodes in the show's final season, playing the deviously dumb air-head, June Bilson.
- Tommy Boy (1995)
- Kingpin (1996)
- The Deli (1997)
- 54 (1998)
- Celebrity (1998)
- As the World Turns (1 episode, 1998) (TV)
- Mickey Blue Eyes (1999)
- Spin City (1 episode, 1999) (TV)
- Trick (1999)
- The Crew (2000/I)
- Veronica's Closet (20 episodes, 1999–2000) (TV)
- Third Watch (1 episode, 2001) (TV)
- Peroxide Passion (2001)
- B.S. (2002) (TV)
- Ice Age (2002) (voice)
- Poster Boy (2004)
- The Stepford Wives (2004)
- I Am Chris Farley (2015)
Awards & nominations
- 2001, President Award, Ft. Lauderdale International Film Festival
- 2001, Best Actress, The B-Movie Theater Film Fest
- Theis, Tammy (10 June 2004). "Model of perfection". Dallas Morning News. Retrieved 22 January 2010.
- Goad, Kimberly (22 August 1990). "Knee-deep in the hoopla". Dallas Morning News. Retrieved 22 January 2010.
- Wilsom, Michael (23 January 1991). "IN FOCUS In the fashion business Dallas photographers make things c". Dallas Morning News. Retrieved 22 January 2010.
- Zwecker, Bill (31 May 1993). "Diamond Gets Off the Road To Hit the Road". Chicago Sun-Times. Retrieved 22 January 2010.
- Anthony, Todd (29 October 2001). "Film Fest Isn't Cannes, But It's Ours". Sun-Sentinel. Retrieved 22 January 2010.
- "The B-Movie Theater Film Fest". B-Independent News. 2 November 2001. Retrieved 22 January 2010.