Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lorry or camión in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lorry is the British English term for a truck, a large motor vehicle.
Lorry may also refer to:
- Lorry Sant (1937–1995), Maltese politician
- Jarvis Lorry, a fictional character in the Charles Dickens novel A Tale of Two Cities
- The Lorry, a 1977 French film
- Lorry (film), Indian Malayalam film released in 1980
- Lorry (TV series), Swedish comedy series from 1989
- Lorry (horse-drawn), a horse-drawn low-loading trolley
- Lorry, or a mine car in the US: an open gondola (or railway car) with a tipping trough
- Lorry, Frederiksberg, a historic building complex in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Lorry, the online handle of Michael Lawrie
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lorry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.