|Look up lory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Lory is any of a number of small to medium-sized species of arboreal parrots Lory may also refer to:
- Lory (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland), a parrot character in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- Lory Lake, a lake in Minnesota
- Lory State Park, near Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
People with the surname
- Al De Lory (1930–2012), an American record producer, arranger, conductor and session musician
- Donna De Lory (born 1964), an American singer, dancer and songwriter
- Milo B. Lory (1903–1974), an American sound editor
- All pages with a title containing Lory
- Lorry (disambiguation)
- Lori (disambiguation)
- Loris (disambiguation)
- Loris, strepsirrhine primates
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.