From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Los Andes may refer to:
- Los Andes Department, Salta Province, Argentina
- The National Territory of Los Andes, a former national territory of Argentina that has since been incorporated into Catamarca, Jujuy and Salta provinces
- Los Andes Province, La Paz Department, Bolivia
- Los Andes, a city and commune in Los Andes Province, Valparaíso Region, Chile
- Los Andes Province, Valparaíso Region, Chile
- Los Andes, a neighborhood of Pichilemu, a city and commune in Cardenal Caro Province, O'Higgins Region, Chile
- Los Andes, Nariño, a town and municipality in Nariño Department, Colombia
- ARA Los Andes, an Argentine Navy vessel, active 1875–1927
- C.D. Los Andes, a football club based in San Jorge, San Miguel, El Salvador
- Los Andes de Lomas de Zamora, a football club based in Greater Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Los Andes (Mendoza), a daily newspaper published in Mendoza, Argentina
- Universidad de los Andes (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Los Andes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.