Los Angeles Harbor Region
The Los Angeles Harbor Region is in Los Angeles County, California.
City of Los Angeles
The city of Los Angeles' official Harbor Area Planning Commission area encompasses the following community plan areas (CPAs):
As defined by Mapping L.A. of the Los Angeles Times, the region, which includes the city of Los Angeles as well as other cities and unincorporated areas of Los Angeles County, is a 193.09-square-mile area flanked by South Los Angeles or Los Angeles County's Southeast Region on the north, Orange County on the east, the Pacific Ocean on the south, and the South Bay region on the west.
Cities and neighborhoods within the Harbor Region are:
- Catalina Island
- Harbor City, Los Angeles
- Harbor Gateway, Los Angeles
- Hawaiian Gardens
- Long Beach
- Rancho Dominquez
- Signal Hill
- San Pedro, Los Angeles
- Two Harbors
- West Carson
- Wilmington, Los Angeles
In 2000 the region was composed of Latinos, 39.4%; whites, 30.7%; Asians, 13.2%, blacks, 13%, and others, 3.6%. West Carson was the most ethnically diverse neighborhood within the region, and Wilmington was the least diverse.
- Boundaries for the seven (7) Area Planning Commissions as established by Ordinance No. 173,492, feature layer by GIS@LADCP, created: Feb 28, 2018, updated: Aug 31, 2020.
-  "Regions," Mapping L.A., Los Angeles Times
- Kathie Fry, Los Angeles Travel Guide, Los Angeles for Visitors
-  "Harbor Region," Mapping L.A., Los Angeles Times