Los Auténticos Decadentes
|Los Auténticos Decadentes|
|Origin||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Genres||Ska, reggae, rock|
|Labels||Radio Tripoli (1987-1989)
RCA Records (1991-1999)
Tocka Discos (2003-).
Los Auténticos Decadentes (Spanish for "The Authentic Decadents") is an Argentine band that mix ska with Latin American rhythms. The band was formed around the year 1986 by Cucho and Nito, who invited Gastón to join them.
Their first hit was Veni Raquel, which set the tone for the irreverence and ironic humor of their later lyrics. Many of their songs are classic anthems of the Argentine nightlife, such as Corazón, Loco (Tu Forma de Ser), Entregá el Marrón, La Guitarra and El Murguero.
For some of their hit songs and videos, the Decandentes have engaged many Argentine icons such as former soccer referee Guillermo Nimo and the later candombe singer Alberto Castillo. As they draw from traditions such as canzonetta, murga bands and cantina songs, they are popular with many generations.
- Gustavo "Cucho" Parisi - vocals
- Jorge Serrano - guitars, vocals, choirs and pinkillo
- Diego Demarco - guitars, vocals, choirs
- Nito Montecchia- guitars, choirs
- Gastón "Francés" Bernardou - percussion, effects and synthesisers
- Martín "La Mosca" Lorenzo - percussion and choirs
- Daniel Zimbello - trombone
- Pablo Armesto - bass guitar and choirs
- Pablo Rodriguez - saxophone, flute and pincullo
- Eduardo Tripodi - percussion and choirs
- Mariano Franceschelli - drums, bass guitar, percussion and choirs
- Guillermo "Capanga" Eijo - trumpet and choirs
- Occasional guest: Claudio Carrozza - keyboards.
They have 10 studio albums and a few compilations, singles and live albums:
- El Milagro Argentino (1989)
- Super Sónico (1991)
- Fiesta monstruo (1993)
- Mi vida loca (1995)
- Cualquiera puede cantar (1997)
- Hoy trasnoche (2000)
- Los reyes de la canción (2001, greatest hits compilation)
- Sigue tu camino (2003)
- 12 Vivos (2004, live performances compilation)
- Los autenticos decadentes: Obras Cumbres (2006, greatest hits compilation)
- Club Atlético Decadente (2006)
- Somos (En Vivo) (2008, live concert)
- Lo mejor de lo peor (2009, greatest hits compilation)
- Irrompibles (2010)
- Los Machos Single (2010, single)
- Distrito Federal Single (2010, single)
- Tribus Urbanas Single (2010, single)
- Hecho en México - en vivo en el Palacio de los deportes, 25 aniversario (2012, live concert)
- Y La Banda Sigue (2014)
- KLUB (2017, tribute album)
- Martinez, Alejandro (February 26, 2011). "Los Auténticos Decadentes promueven ska ‘irrompible’". Récord (in Spanish). Grupo Editorial NotMusa. Retrieved January 8, 2013.
|This article on a rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|