Los Feliz Boulevard
The west-east thoroughfare runs through Los Angeles and Glendale. It starts off at its east most point at Glendale Avenue as Los Feliz Road. After passing the railroad tracks in Glendale west most section, it enters Los Angeles and changes to Los Feliz Boulevard.
Los Feliz passes through Atwater Village and Griffith Park. After Griffith Park, it swerves to a north-south street and ends. It then merges and becomes Western Avenue which in turns and runs all the way down to its termination point near the tide pools in the San Pedro area.
The following lines operate on Los Feliz Boulevard:
- Metro Local lines 180, 181 headed for Hollywood and Pasadena.
- Metro Rapid line 780, the rapid version of the 180/181 service.
- DASH Los Feliz runs on Los Feliz boulevard between Vermont and Hillhurst and connects to Metro Red Line subway service at Sunset and Vermont.
- Designated Historic-Cultural Monuments, Los Angeles City Cultural Heritage Commission
- Media related to Los Feliz Boulevard (Los Angeles) at Wikimedia Commons