The four songs chosen, as well as the title of the record, have a definite Spanish and Latinamerican flavor to them; the author of Granada (a town in Spain), Agustín Lara, was Mexican, Julio César Sanders, author of Adios Muchachos (Pablo the Dreamer) was Argentinian, while the lyricist, César Vedani, is not credited on the Shadows instrumental version. José Padilla, who composed "Valencia" (another town in Spain) in 1924 and Augusto Algueró author of Las Tres Carabelas, were Spaniards.
- Side 1
- Side 2
- Hank Marvin – Lead guitar
- Bruce Welch – Rhythm guitar
- Brian Locking – Bass guitar
- Brian Bennett – Drums
- Norrie Paramor Strings
The record was recorded in Barcelona on April 27, 1963.
- Brown, Tony, Jon Kutner & Neil Warwick, The Complete Book of the British Charts: Singles and Albums, Omnibus Press, London, 2002
- The Shadows, “Los Shadows”, Columbia Records, EMI Records, SEG 8278, mono, Hayes, Middlesex, England