Los hombres también lloran
|Los hombres también lloran|
|Created by||Juan Taratuto|
|Theme music composer||"Las cosas de la vida" by Carlos Vives|
|Country of origin||Colombia|
|Executive producer(s)||Alessandro Angulo|
|Original network||Caracol Televisión|
|Original release||April 21 –|
July 3, 2015 
|Related shows||No sos vos, soy yo (2004)|
Los hombres también lloran, is a Colombian telenovela produced by Alessandro Angulo for Caracol Televisión. It is based on the Argentinian film No sos vos, soy yo produced in 2004. The telenovela premiered on April 21, 2015 on Venevisión, was first aired in Venezuela then in Colombia.
Los hombres también lloran tells the story of Javier, a man who thought he had everything in life: being a recognized doctor who is within days of receiving his desired promotion and being married to a beautiful woman. Thrilled with their new income, the couple buys an expensive apartment, and Maria gets excited over their more luxurious lifestyle. However, their dreams of the good life are dashed. When his office is assigned to another doctor, it causes the collapse of Javier and Maria's world. They decide to start a new life in Miami. She travels first, while he stays to sell everything. The day comes for Javier to travel to Miami when he gets a call from Maria saying "Javier, don't come!".
- Guillermo García  as Javier Torres
- Carolina Gómez as María Sáenz
- Mónica Lopera as Julia Vanegas
- Andrés Castañeda as Luis Gómez
- Carlos Vives as Himserlf
- Cecilia Navia as Laura Rodríguez
- Juan Pablo Escobar
- Rodrigo Candamil
- Humberto Dorado
- "En Venevisión "Los hombres también lloran"". Venevisión (in Spanish). Retrieved May 9, 2015.
- Marienne Martinez. ""Los hombres también lloran" llega a la tele venezolana". Noticiasdiarias.com.ve/ (in Spanish). Retrieved May 9, 2015.
|This Colombian television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|