Lost and Found (book)
First edition cover
|5 September 2005|
|LC Class||PZ7.J3643 Los 2005|
Lost and Found has been favorably received. Kirkus Reviews wrote "Readers who (inexplicably) find David Lawrence’s Pickle and Penguin (2004) just too weird may settle in more comfortably with this—slightly—less offbeat friendship tale." and Publishers Weekly called it "beguiling" and described it as a "...gently humorous and heartwarming tale of friendship found, lost and regained" Inis magazine of Children's Books Ireland described it "a very special book which I am sure will become a favourite with 3 to 4-year-olds. It also offers wide scope for discussion in the playschool/infant classroom." while Book Trust wrote " it is a visual delight, and its themes of loneliness and friendship will resonate with young readers."
A stage version of Lost and Found, for children aged 3 and above has been created by Travelling Light and Polka Theatre. It was performed at the historic Jacksons Lane theatre in Highgate, London on April 2011.
- Nestlé Children's Book Prize
- Blue Peter Book Awards 2006
- "Lost and Found at IMDB".
- "Lost and found". www.kirkusreviews.com. Kirkus Media LLC. 1 December 2005. Retrieved 27 September 2015.
- "Lost and Found". www.publishersweekly.com. PWxyz LLC. Retrieved 27 September 2015.
- Walsh, dympna. "Lost and Found". Inis Magazine. Children's Books Ireland (16). Retrieved 27 September 2015.
- "Lost and Found by Oliver Jeffers". www.booktrust.org.uk. BookTrust. Retrieved 27 September 2015.
- "Lost and Found". www.commonsensemedia.org. Common Sense Media Inc. Retrieved 27 September 2015.
|This article about a children's picture book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|