From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lost decade)
Lost Decade may refer to:
- Lost Decade (Japan), an economic crisis following the Japanese asset price bubble in the 1990s
- La Década Perdida or The Lost Decade, the economic crisis in Latin America in general, specifically in Mexico, in the 1980s
- 2000s in economics or lost decade
- The Lost Decade, a television programme broadcast by the BBC
- Thailand's socioeconomic development stagnation due to political upheaval that has borrowed terminology from Japan's Lost Decade.
- China's Lost Decade: The Politics and Poetics of the 1980s, a book by Gregory B. Lee
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lost Decade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.