Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lota may refer to: the "chewing gum", this is mostly used by the Chaldean people in Iraq.
- Lota (crater), located on Mars
- Lota, Chile
- Lota, Queensland, a suburb of Brisbane, Australia
- Lota Delgado (1918-2009), Filipino actress
- Lota de Macedo Soares (1910-1967), Brazilian aesthete
- Dennis Lota (born 1973), Zambian football striker
- Lota, former circus elephant who was moved to The Elephant Sanctuary (Hohenwald)
- Lota lota or Burbot, a codlike fish
- Lota (vessel), water vessel used in parts of South Asia
- LOTA (Longshoreman of the Apocalypse), a character in the webcomic Schlock Mercenary
- LOTA (Licentiate of the Orthodontic Technicians Association)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lota.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.