Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lota may refer to: the "chewing gum", this is mostly used by the Chaldean people in Iraq.
- Lota (crater), located on Mars
- Lota, Chile
- Lota, Queensland, a suburb of Brisbane, Australia
- Lota Delgado (1918-2009), Filipino actress
- Lota de Macedo Soares (1910-1967), Brazilian aesthete
- Dennis Lota (born 1973), Zambian football striker
- Lota, former circus elephant who was moved to The Elephant Sanctuary (Hohenwald)
- Lota lota or Burbot, a codlike fish
- Lota (vessel), water vessel used in parts of South Asia
- LOTA (Longshoreman of the Apocalypse), a character in the webcomic Schlock Mercenary
- LOTA (Licentiate of the Orthodontic Technicians Association)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lota.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Lota is a surname in Ramgariah Sikh family