Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lotte may refer to:
- Lotte Corporation, a South Korean industrial conglomerate
- Lotte Holdings, a Japanese holding company
- Lotte Capital, a South Korean financial company
- Lotte Card, a South Korean credit card provider
- Lotte Chilsung, a Korean manufacturer of food products
- Lotte Cinema, a chain of movie theatres in South Korea
- Lotte Confectionery, South Korean confectionary
- Lotte Department Store, a Korean Department Store
- Lotte Liquor, South Korean distiller
- Lotte World, a recreation complex in Seoul, South Korea
- Lotte (film), a 1928 German silent film directed by Carl Froelich
- Lotte (TV series), a Dutch series based on the Colombian telenovela Betty La Fea
- Lotte and the Moonstone Secret, a 2011 animated Estonian film
- Lotte from Gadgetville, a 2006 Estonian animated film
- Lotte in Weimar, a 1975 East German drama film directed by Egon Günther and produced by DEFA
- Lotte, Germany, a municipality in North Rhine-Westphalia
- Lotte, a feminine given name
- Lotte, the object of Werther's affection in Goethe's The Sorrows of Young Werther
- Lotte Körner (Lottie Horn in the English translation), nine-year-old girl, one of the protagonists of Erich Kästner's novel Lottie and Lisa
- Lotte, the main character in Estonian children book series and animated films, of which some of the better known are Lotte from Gadgetville (2006) and Lotte and the Moonstone Secret (2011)
- Lotte, the main character in Thomas Mann's 1939 novel Lotte in Weimar
- Lotte, is a minor character in Suikoden, who is a playable mage character.
- Lotte Jansson, a main character in Little Witch Academia.
- Lotte Weeda, a character in the eponymously titled 2004 novel by Dutch author Maarten 't Hart
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lotte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.