(Redirected from Lotte (disambiguation))
Lotte may refer to:
- Lotte (conglomerate), a South Korean-Japanese industrial conglomerate
- Lotte Capital, a South Korean financial company
- Lotte Card, a South Korean credit card provider
- Lotte Chilsung, a Korean manufacturer of food products
- Lotte Cinema, a chain of movie theatres in South Korea
- Lotte Confectionery, South Korean confectionary
- Lotte Department Store, a Korean Department Store
- Lotte Liquor, South Korean distiller
- Lotte World, a recreation complex in Seoul, South Korea
- Lotte (film), a 1928 German silent film directed by Carl Froelich
- Lotte (TV series), a Dutch series based on the Colombian telenovela Betty La Fea
- Lotte and the Moonstone Secret, a 2011 animated Estonian film
- Lotte from Gadgetville, a 2006 Estonian animated film
- Lotte in Weimar, a 1975 East German drama film directed by Egon Günther and produced by DEFA
- Lotte, Germany, a municipality in North Rhine-Westphalia
- Lotte, a feminine given name
- Lotte, the object of Werther's affection in Goethe's The Sorrows of Young Werther
- Lotte Körner (Lottie Horn in the English translation), nine-year-old girl, one of the protagonists of Erich Kästner's novel Lottie and Lisa
- Lotte, the main character in Estonian children book series and animated films, of which some of the better known are Lotte from Gadgetville (2006) and Lotte and the Moonstone Secret (2011)
- Lotte, the main character in Thomas Mann's 1939 novel Lotte in Weimar
- Lotte, is a minor character in Suikoden, who is a playable mage character.
- Lotte Jansson, a main character in Little Witch Academia.
- Lotte Weeda, a character in the eponymously titled 2004 novel by Dutch author Maarten 't Hart
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lotte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.