Lotte Strauss, (15 April 1913 in Nuremberg, Germany – 4 July 1985), was a German-American pathologist. Strauss, together with Jacob Churg, has given her name to Churg–Strauss syndrome, now known as eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis.
- Allergic Granulomatosis, Allergic Angiitis, and Periarteritis nodosa (with J. Churg). Am J Pathol 27 (1951) 277
- Pulmonary Vasculitis (with K. V. Lieberman, J. Churg). In: A. P. Fishman (ed.): Pulmonary Diseases and Disorders. 2nd ed. New York 1988, 2 : 1138
- Eberhard J. Wormer: Angiologie - Phlebologie. Syndrome und ihre Schöpfer. München 1991, S. 23-25
- American Men and Women in Science 6 (1986) 1088
- Obituary: Lotte Strauss, M.D. International Pathol 26 (1985) no. 3
|This article about an American scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|