Jump to navigation Jump to search
A lottery is a form of gambling which involves the drawing of lots for a prize.
Lottery may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- "The Lottery", a 1948 short story by Shirley Jackson
- Lottery (novel), a novel by Patricia Wood
- Lottery (short story), a 1933 short story by Munshi Premchand
Films and television
- The Lottery, a 1969 film based on the short story "The Lottery"
- The Lottery, a 1996 TV film based on the short story "The Lottery"
- The Lottery (1989 film), an American comedy short film
- Lottery (2009 film), a Bollywood romance thriller film
- The Lottery (2010 film), an American documentary film
- Lottery (2018 film), an Iranian romance film
- The Lottery (TV series), a 2014 drama television series
- Lottery! (1983–1984), an American television show
- Lottery (horse), a 19th-century champion racehorse
- NBA draft lottery, a lottery used to determine the draft order in the National Basketball Association
- NHL draft lottery, a lottery used to determine the draft order in the National Hockey League
- Lottery (probability), a concept used in expected utility theory
- Lottery voting, an electorate system
- Mountain Road Lottery, a lottery sponsored by George Washington in 1768
- Postcode lottery, a phrase used in the United Kingdom to describe the differences in services depending on geographic location
- Cleromancy, divination by lot