Jump to navigation Jump to search
A lottery is a form of gambling which involves the drawing of lots for a prize.
Lottery may also refer to:
- NBA Draft Lottery, a lottery used to determine draft order in the National Basketball Association
- NHL Draft Lottery, a lottery used to detirmine draft order in the National Hockey League
- Postcode lottery, a phrase used in the United Kingdom to describe the differences in services depending on geographic location
- Lottery (racehorse), a 19th-century champion racehorse
- "The Lottery", a short story by Shirley Jackson; this article also describes some dramatizations, including:
- Lottery (short story), a short story by Munshi Premchand
- The Lottery (2010 film), about a charter school admission lottery
- The Lottery (1989 film), about a lost winning ticket
- The Lottery (TV series), a 2014 post-apocalyptic drama television series
- "The Lottery in Babylon", a short story by Jorge Luis Borges
- Lottery!, an American television show transmitted in 1983 and 1984
- Mountain Road Lottery, a lottery sponsored by George Washington in 1768
- Lottery (probability), a concept used in Expected Utility Theory
- Lottery (novel), a novel by Patricia Wood
- Lottery voting, a system in which the winner of an election is determined as the preferred choice of a randomly-selected voter
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lottery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.