Louden Swain is an American indie rock band from Los Angeles that was formed in 1997. The members consist of lead singer and guitarist Rob Benedict, guitarist Billy Moran, bassist Michael Borja, and drummer Stephen Norton. The band was named after the main character in the film Vision Quest.
The band acts as the house band, and performs concerts on Saturday nights, for the Supernatural conventions that are held throughout the year in the United States and Canada. Louden Swain has released nine albums, the first being Able-Legged Heroes in 2001, followed by Overachiever, Suit and Tie, A Brand New Hurt, Eskimo, and Sky Alive. Their seventh album, entitled No Time Like the Present, was released on January 13, 2017, and their eighth album, and first live album, Saturday Night Special in August 2017. Their latest album Splitting the Seams was released in October 2018.
- Able-Legged Heroes (2001)
- Overachiever (2003)
- Suit and Tie (2006)
- A Brand New Hurt (2009)
- Eskimo (2011)
- Sky Alive (2014)
- No Time Like the Present (2017)
- Saturday Night Special (live) (2017)
- Splitting the Seams (2018)
- "Band". Louden Swain. Retrieved November 21, 2016.
- Jared Morgan (November 16, 2009). "Band with message makes it hard to understand". Daily Sundial, California State University. Northridge, CA. Retrieved November 21, 2016.
- Kim Batchelor, Daily Arts Writer (May 17, 2016). "'Supernatural' season 11 episodes 19 and 20: 'The Chitters' & 'Don't Call Me Shurley'". Michigan Daily. Retrieved November 21, 2016.
- "'Supernatural' Fandom Swoons Over Jason Mann's 'Covers With Friends' Album". Movie Tv Geeks News. September 1, 2016. Retrieved November 21, 2016.
- Sharon Eberson (July 7, 2016). "Convention brings cast of CW's 'Supernatural' to Pittsburgh". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved November 21, 2016.
- "Convention to Center on TV's 'Supernatural'; after You've Been to Heaven, Hell and Vancouver, Where Else Do You Go? for the Cast of the CW's "Supernatural," It's Pittsburgh. [Derived Headline]". Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. June 30, 2016. Archived from the original on September 25, 2017. Retrieved November 21, 2016 – via HighBeam Research.
- "No Time Like the Present - Louden Swain". iTunes. iTunes. Retrieved January 15, 2017.