Loudoun Valley Estates, Virginia
Loudoun Valley Estates is a census-designated place (CDP) in Loudoun County, Virginia. The population as of the 2010 United States Census was 3,656. It is a Toll Brothers community located near the planned Ashburn metro station complex and Moorefield Station town center in Ashburn, Virginia. Loudoun Valley Estates is governed by a homeowners' association.
The climate is humid subtropical. The average temperature is 14 ° C . The warmest month is August, at 25 ° C , and the coolest January, at 0 ° C. The average rainfall 1,188 millimeters per year. The wettest month was October, at 128 millimeters of rain, and the least wet was November, at 54 millimeters.
According to the 2010 census, Loudoun Valley Estates had a population of 3,656. Of this, 29.3% were white; 4.2% African American; 0.3% were American Indians and Alaska Natives; 61% were Asian; 0.0% Hawaiians and other Pacific Islanders; 1.1% from another race, and 4.1% from two or more races. 3.3% of the total population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
Survivor contestant Reem Daly lives in Loudoun Valley Estates.
- Virginia Trend Report 2: State and Complete Places (Sub-state 2010 Census Data). Missouri Census Data Center. Accessed 2011-02-25.
- HOA Information
- Supervisors Dive into Urban Planning
- Loudoun County Parkway Extension Set for Opening
- Loudon Valley Estates Geonames.org
- "NASA Earth Observations: Population Density". NASA/SEDAC. Retrieved January 30, 2016.
- Peel, M C; Finlayson, B L (2007). "Updated world map of the Köppen-Geiger climate classification". Hydrology and Earth System Sciences. 11 (5): 1633–1644. Bibcode:2007HESS...11.1633P. doi:10.5194/hess-11-1633-2007. Retrieved January 30, 2016.
- "NASA Earth Observations Data Set Index". NASA. Retrieved January 30, 2016.
- "NASA Earth Observations: Rainfall (1 month - TRMM)". NASA/Tropical Rainfall Monitoring Mission. Retrieved January 30, 2016.
- ‘Survivor’ journey officially ends for Ashburn resident Reem Daly
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Loudoun Valley Estates, Virginia.|