Loudsauce is a San Francisco based crowd funding platform for sponsoring ads for social change founded in 2009. Donors choose the level of funding they want to support and their desired medium, such as TV ads or billboards. Their mission is to “transform the medium of advertising from one that primarily drives consumption to one of civic participation.” A recent project on Loudsauce was the creation of a 30 second TV spot in support of Occupy Wall Street.
On 13 February 2013, LoudSauce announced their new crowdfunding product and website, Louder.
- Simon Mainwaring, “Using Social Media to Mobilize Millennials”, Fast Company, 9 January, 2011
- “Marketing a Movement”, Metropolismag.com, 1 December 2010.
- (French) “Occupy Wall Street : et maintenant, la pub !”, Courrier International, 25 November 2011
- Blog post: LoudSauce is Getting Louder
- Change is getting Louder, Medium.com, 29 October 2015
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|