From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Louie may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Louie (TV series), by comedian Louis C.K.
- Louie (animated series), a cartoon about a young rabbit who draws pictures which come to life
- "Louie" (song), by Blood Raw
- Louie, one of Donald Duck's nephews
- Louie De Palma, dispatcher in the television series Taxi
- King Louie, in the 1967 Disney animated film Disney's Jungle Book
- Big Louie, a gangster-mafia boss in the 1987-1996 animated television series Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Louie, in the soap opera EastEnders
- Louie, a character in the strategy video game Pikmin 2
- Louie the Bear, the St. Louis Blues mascot
- Louie the Laker, the Grand Valley State University mascot
- Louie the Lumberjack, the Northern Arizona University mascot
- Loui (disambiguation)
- Louis (disambiguation)
- Luis (disambiguation)
- Louise (disambiguation)
- Louie Louie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Louie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.