From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Louis (disambiguation))
Louis may refer to:
- Louis (given name), origin and several individuals with this name
- Louis (surname)
- Louis (coin)
- HMS Louis, two ships of the Royal Navy
Derived or associated terms
- Lewis (disambiguation)
- Louie (disambiguation)
- Luis (disambiguation)
- Louise (disambiguation)
- Louisville (disambiguation)
- Louis XIV (band)
- Louis Cruise Lines
- Louis dressing, for salad
- Louis Quinze, design style
- Chlodwig, the origin of the name Ludwig, which is translated to English as "Louis"
- Ladislav and László - names sometimes erroneously associated with "Louis"
- Ludovic, Ludwig, Ludwick, Ludwik, names sometimes translated to English as "Louis"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Louis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.