|Louis W. Blessing III|
|Member of the Ohio House of Representatives
from the 29th district
January 7, 2013
|Preceded by||Lou Blessing|
|Residence||Colerain Township, Ohio|
|Alma mater||University of Cincinnati|
Louis W. Blessing III is a Republican member of the Ohio House of Representatives for the 29th district. He is the son of Lou Blessing, who previously held the same seat before he was forced to step down due to term limits. Blessing defeated Raj Rajagopal in the Republican primary with 62% of the vote, and Democrat Hubert Brown in the general election with 61% of the vote. He has worked as an electrical engineer.
- "Representative Louis W. Blessing III (R)". Ohio House of Representatives. Retrieved 6 August 2013.
- "PRIMER: 29th House District". Courier-Post. 16 October 2012. Retrieved 6 August 2013.
- "Ohio Primary Election Recap". Ohio State Medical Association. Retrieved 6 August 2013.
- "2012 Elections Results". Ohio Secretary of State. Retrieved 6 August 2013.
- "Louis W. Blessing III - House District 29". Ohio House of Representatives. Retrieved 6 August 2013.