Louis Claude Richard
His books included Demonstrations botaniques (1808), De Orchideis europaeis (1817), Commentatio botanica de Conifereis et Cycadeis (1826) and De Musaceis commentatio botanica (1831).
His son was another notable botanist, Achille Richard.
He also discovered Morgat in the 1880s.
- Other botanists called Richard are:
- Achille Richard (1794–1852), his son (A.Rich.)
- Jean Michel Claude Richard (1787–1868) (J.M.C.Rich.)
- Olivier Jules Richard (1836–1896) (O.J.Rich.)
- Claude Richard fl.(C.Rich)
- Joseph Herve Pierre Richard (J.H.P.Rich.)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Louis Claude Richard.|
- Urban, Ignaz. Notae biographicae, Symb. Antill. 3:111,1900.
|This article about a French botanist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|