Louis Guisto Field
|Location||De La Salle Drive and Saint Mary's Parkway, Moraga, CA, USA|
|Owner||Saint Mary's College of California|
|Operator||Saint Mary's College of California|
|Field size||330 feet (Left field)
375 feet (LCF)
400 feet (Center field)
375 feet (RCF)
330 feet (Right field)
|Opened||February 17, 2012|
|Saint Mary's Gaels baseball (2012–present)|
Louis Guisto Field is a baseball venue in Moraga, California, USA. It is home to the Saint Mary's Gaels baseball team of the NCAA Division I West Coast Conference. Opened in 2012, the venue replaced the old Louis Guisto Field (the location of which was behind the third base line of the new facility) as the home of Saint Mary's baseball. Like the old facility, it is named for former Saint Mary's baseball player and coach Louis Guisto. The field opened on February 17, 2012, when Saint Mary's defeated Southern Utah 2–1 in front of 1,100 fans. Former Major League pitcher Tom Candiotti (Saint Mary's Class of 1979) threw out the honorary first pitch.
Following the 2012 season, construction on the facility will enter its second phase. During this period, a grandstand with a capacity of 1,500 spectators will be added. The old facility will be razed, and a building housing a swimming pool, team offices, and training rooms will be built in its place.
- "Saint Mary's College Athletics Facilities". SMCGaels.com. Archived from the original on 2012-02-26. Retrieved February 26, 2012.
- Sorenson, Eric (February 23, 2012). "It Was THAT Kind of Day for BYU". College Baseball Today. Archived from the original on February 16, 2012. Retrieved February 26, 2012.
- "Saint Mary's College Athletic Facilities". SMC Gaels. Archived from the original on 2011-08-24. Retrieved August 24, 2011.
- "Southern Utah vs Saint Mary's (CA) (Feb 17, 2012)". SMCGaels.com. Archived from the original on 2012-02-26. Retrieved February 26, 2012.
- "Gaels End Historic Day With a Win". SMCGaels.com. February 17, 2012. Archived from the original on 2012-02-26. Retrieved February 26, 2012.