Louis and the Brothel
|Louis and the Brothel|
|Written by||Louis Theroux|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Original release||9 August 2003|
|Followed by||Louis, Martin & Michael|
Theroux visits the Wild Horse Adult Resort & Spa, a licensed brothel located near the city of Reno, Nevada, where he investigates how the brothel is run. During his visit Theroux interviews the owners who personally run the resort, the girls who work there as prostitutes and their clients.
The Age described how "the most compelling stories come from the clients themselves." The Herald described the documentary as "a documentary cliche How many British filmmakers have been titillated by the fact that prostitution is legal in Nevada"
- "Louis and the hotspots". Mail & Guardian. Retrieved 2010-10-05.
- "The strange reality of Louis Theroux". Yorkshire Post. Retrieved 2010-10-04.
- "Freak Show". The Washington Post. 2007-03-04. Retrieved 2010-10-04.
- Miletic, Daniella (2008-10-20). "Louis Theroux: Louis and the Brothel". The Age. Melbourne. Retrieved 2010-09-21.
- Bell, Ian (10 November 2003). "Playing the gentleman to perfection". The Herald.
|This article about a British documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|