Louisburg High School (Kansas)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Louisburg High School|
202 Aquatic Drive 
|School type||Public, High School|
|School board||Board Website|
|School district||USD 416 |
|CEEB code||171840 |
|Grades||9 to 12|
Louisburg High School (LHS) is a fully accredited public high school located in Louisburg, Kansas, United States, serving students in grades 9-12. Louisburg High School is the only high school located within the city limits of Louisburg, KS. The school colors are purple and white and the school mascot is the Wildcat.
In 2011, Louisburg High School was selected as a Blue Ribbon School. The Blue Ribbon Award recognizes public and private schools which perform at high levels or have made significant academic improvements.
The Wildcats are classified as a 4A school, the third-largest classification in Kansas according to the Kansas State High School Activities Association. LHS competes In the Frontier League. In 2010, the Louisburg High School football team was undefeated and won the state championship.
Marching Wildcat Band
- GNIS for Louisburg High School; USGS; July 1, 1984.
- USD 416
- High School CEEB Code Search
- "Louisburg High". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved October 30, 2018.
- "Blue Ribbon Schools" (English). Archived (PDF) from the original on 2019-03-20. Retrieved 2019-03-20.
- Pasadena Tournament of Roses Association Information Sheet
|This Kansas school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|