Louise Campbell (born 1970 in Copenhagen, Denmark) is a Danish furniture and lighting designer. She is a leading figure in contemporary Danish design and experiments with free, unconstrained forms and new technologies. She has won several awards and her products are produced by many renowned producers like Louis Poulsen Lightning, Zanotta, HAY, Muuto and Holmegaard.
Campbell’s interest in design is focused on furniture and lighting, but she is also involved in product and interior design projects. Some of the companies she has worked with include: Louis Poulsen, Zanotta, HAY, Royal Copenhagen, Holmegaard, Stelton, Muuto, Interstop, and The Danish Ministry of Culture. She is most known for the Prince chair for Hay, the Collage pendant lamp designed for Louis Poulsen, and the More the Merrier candlestick created for Muuto.
- 2004 Finn Juhl Prize
- 2005 IF product design award in gold for Campbell Pendlen .
- 2007 Bruno Mathsson Award (Sweden)
- 2009 Prince Eugen Medal
- "Louise Campbell design". www.finnishdesignshop.com. Retrieved 2016-06-26.
- "Louise Campbell" (in Danish). Louis Poulsen. Archived from the original on 2008-06-10. Retrieved 2008-01-05.
Blandt de forskellige priser, som Campbell har vundet, er IF Product Design Award i guld, hvilket hun fik for Campbell Pendlen i 2005, som hun designede specielt for Louis Poulsen Lighting.
- Borud, Heidi (2008-01-05). "En moderne dansk designstjerne" (in Norwegian). Aftenposten. Archived from the original on 2008-01-06. Retrieved 2008-01-05.
|This Danish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|