Stockport, Cheshire, England
|Died||11 February 1954
|Years active||1911 - 1954|
An accomplished stage actress with many West End theatre appearances to her name, she made her film debut in 1911, in the silent thriller Driving a Girl to Destruction. This was the first of many film appearances over the years, often latterly in supporting roles. 
She was married to Edward Thane.
- Nine till Six (1932)
- His Lordship Goes to Press (1939)
- Goodbye, Mr. Chips (1939)
- The Middle Watch (1940)
- The House of the Arrow (1940)
- Bedelia (1946)
- Scrooge (1951)
- The Story of Robin Hood and His Merrie Men (1952)
- Background (1953)
- "Louise Hampton". BFI.
- "Walt Disney's Story Of Robin Hood: Louise Hampton".
- "Louise Hampton movies, photos, movie reviews, filmography, and biography - AllMovie". AllMovie.
|This article about an English actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|