Sullivan College of Technology and Design
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (November 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Louisville Technical Institute|
|Location||Louisville, Kentucky, U.S.|
Sullivan College of Technology and Design is a private, for-profit post-secondary school in Louisville, Kentucky that is owned by the Sullivan University System. Originally known as Louisville Technical Institute, it was renamed on June 29, 2009. The college offers degrees in the following career programs:
- Computer Network Security/Forensics (Bachelor's Degree)
- Computer Network Administration
- Graphic Design (Bachelor's Degree)
- Dynamic Web Development (Bachelor's Degree)
- Interior Design (Bachelor's Degree)
- Computer Aided Design Drafting
- Mechanical Computer Aided Design Drafting
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (Robotics)
- Heating Ventilation Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC-R)
The new campus building currently being built for the HVAC-R program is slated for opening in early 2010 and will be LEED-certified.
The Computer Graphic Design program was named the 2009 Outstanding Technical Program by the American Technical Education Association.
- http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20090629/NEWS01/906290331/Louisville+Technical+Institute+changes+name++adds+programs[dead link]
- "Sullivan College of Technology & Design | Career Programs". Sctd.edu. Archived from the original on 2011-07-20. Retrieved 2010-11-17.
- "Louisville Technical Institute makes changes". WDRB. Retrieved April 18, 2017.
- "Louisville Technical Institute rebranded". Business First. 2009-06-29. Retrieved 2010-11-17.
- "The Color of Growth at Sullivan: Green". Retrieved 2010-11-17.
- "Louisville Technical Institute graphic design program wins award". Business First. 2009-05-04. Retrieved 2010-11-17.
|This article about a university or college in Kentucky is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a building or structure in Louisville, Kentucky is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|