Jump to navigation Jump to search
Loulou was a pseudonym used by:
- Enver Hoxha, Communist leader of Albania from 1944 until his death in 1985
- Louise Lévêque de Vilmorin
- Loulou de la Falaise, French fashion muse and designer.
- Loulou (film), a 1980 French film directed by Maurice Pialat
- Loulou von Brochwitz, contortionist and fashion model born 1986 in Switzerland
- LOU LOU, a Canadian women's magazine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loulou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.