Lourdes Hospital (New York)
|Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital|
|Daughters of Charity of Saint Vincent de Paul|
|Location||169 Riverside Drive, Binghamton, New York, United States|
|Lists||Hospitals in New York|
In 2016, the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services released the first round of the Overall Hospital Quality Star Rating. Our Lady of Lourdes received the lowest ranking, one star. That same year, Loudes Hospital became a certified member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network.
In 2017, Lourdes was granted a three-year/full accreditation designation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC).
- "Lourdes Fact Sheet".
- "Cancer therapy will expand in communities across U.S.". Washington, D.C.: The New York Times. August 2, 1983. Retrieved 13 June 2011.
- Joseph, Bob (July 9, 2006). "Flood damage at Binghamton hospital could top $20 million". Binghamton, New York: CBS. Retrieved 13 June 2011.
- "Feds release new hospital ratings". Retrieved 2016-08-10.
- "Lourdes Hospital becomes member of certified cancer network". Retrieved 2016-09-09.
- "Lourdes Hospital - Lourdes Breast Care Center Accredited by National Program - Binghamton, NY". www.lourdes.com. Retrieved 2017-06-12.
|This article relating to a hospital in New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|