Lourdes Hospital (New York)
|Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital|
|Daughters of Charity of Saint Vincent de Paul|
|Location||169 Riverside Drive, Binghamton, New York, United States|
|Lists||Hospitals in New York|
Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital is a 197 bed community hospital in Binghamton, New York, United States sponsored by the Daughters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul. The Daughters of Chrity will be leaving the hospital in 2017.
In 2016, the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services released the first round of the Overall Hospital Quality Star Rating. Our Lady of Lourdes received the lowest ranking, one star. That same year, Loudes Hospital became a certified member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network.
- "Lourdes Fact Sheet".
- "Daughters of Charity to say goodbye to Lourdes Hospital". Retrieved 2016-09-09.
- "Cancer therapy will expand in communities across U.S.". Washington, D.C.: The New York Times. August 2, 1983. Retrieved 13 June 2011.
- Joseph, Bob (July 9, 2006). "Flood damage at Binghamton hospital could top $20 million". Binghamton, New York: CBS. Retrieved 13 June 2011.
- "Feds release new hospital ratings". Retrieved 2016-08-10.
- "Lourdes Hospital becomes member of certified cancer network". Retrieved 2016-09-09.
|This article relating to a hospital in New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|