Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Louvain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Louvain may refer to:
- Louvain, Belgium, French name for Leuven, the capital of the province of Flemish Brabant in the Flemish Region, Belgium
- Louvain-la-Neuve, a planned city in the municipality of Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
- Académie Louvain, a network of French-speaking catholic universities in Belgium active between 2004 and 2015
- Counts of Louvain, a branch of the Lotharingian House of Reginar
- Louvain Coopération, a Belgian International non-governmental organization
- University of Leuven (disambiguation), a number of universities in Louvain
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Louvain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.