Loux Covered Bridge
Loux Covered Bridge
Loux Covered Bridge, HAER Photo
|Location||Southeast of Pipersville on Legislative Route 09060, Bedminster Township and Plumstead Township, Pennsylvania|
|Area||0.1 acres (0.040 ha)|
|Architectural style||Other, Town truss|
|MPS||Covered Bridges of the Delaware River Watershed TR|
|NRHP Reference #||80003442|
|Added to NRHP||December 1, 1980|
Loux Covered Bridge is a historic wooden covered bridge located on Wismer Road crossing the Cabin Run Creek upstream from the Cabin Run Covered Bridge in Bedminster Township and Plumstead Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1874 by David Sutton out of hemlock in the Town Truss style. This is one of the shorter covered bridges in Bucks County at only 60 feet (18 m) long.
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- List of bridges documented by the Historic American Engineering Record in Pennsylvania
- List of bridges on the National Register of Historic Places in Pennsylvania
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
- Bucks County Covered Bridge Society. "Covered Bridges of Bucks County" (PDF). Brochure. Retrieved 10-04-12. Check date values in:
- "National Historic Landmarks & National Register of Historic Places in Pennsylvania" (SEARCHABLE DATABASE). CRGIS: Cultural Resources Geographic Information System. Note: This includes Susan M. Zacher (n.d.). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory Nomination Form: Loux Covered Bridge" (PDF). Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- Historic American Engineering Record (HAER) No. PA-198, "Loux Covered Bridge, Carversville-Wisner Road across Cabin Run, Pipersville, Bucks County, PA", 3 photos, 1 photo caption page
|This article about a property in Bucks County, Pennsylvania on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a bridge in Pennsylvania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|