|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||429.08 km2 (165.67 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,200/km2 (3,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Located in northeastern part of Loudi, it is in the place across three prefecturel-level cities of Loudi, Changsha and Xiangtan, the Lian River flows it west to east. Louxing District is bordered to the west by Ningxiang County, to the east by Xiangxiang City, to the southeast by Shuangfeng County, to the southwest and the west by Lianyuan City. The district covers 722.8 km2 (279.1 sq mi), as of 2015, It had a registered population of 496,300. Louxing District has 7 subdistricts, 3 towns and a township under its jurisdiction, the government seat is Luxing Community (长青街道娄星社区). 
- www.xzqh.org (in Chinese)
- Google (2014-07-02). "Changqing Subdistrict Office" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Loudi City Land Use Plan (2006–20)/《娄底市土地利用总体规划（2006-2020年）》.(in Chinese) Accessed 8 July 2014.
- 娄底市2010年第六次全国人口普查主要数据公报 (in Chinese). Loudi People's Government. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- the divisions and population of Louxing District in 2015, according to the result on adjustment of township-level administrative divisions of Louxing District on November 23, 2015 - 《湖南省民政厅关于同意娄星区乡镇区划调整方案的批复》(湘民行发〔2015〕65号): rednet.cn; also see 《湖南省乡镇区划调整改革109个县市区批复方案》: people.com or xinhuanet.com